Friday, January 11, 2008

Pandora Radio

have you opened Pandora®?

go to pandora.com and you can explore a vast trove of music just by typing in the name of your favorite artist. using data from the music genome project, it will quickly scan its entire world of analyzed music, new and old, to find songs with musical similarities to your choice. you can create several stations based on your favorite artists and can refine the results by giving songs a thumbs up or down. enough talk...try it! pandora.com

i'm hooked and play it all day at work. oh, did i mention it's free? you do have to register at some point...i think if you want to save your station settings. and no i wasn't paid for this review ;)

3 comments:

Dave B said...

Yeah, I like Pandora. Last.fm is also a good similar type of service. I also listen to a lot of podcasts and Internet radio stations. A good thing there are so many options, since much of terrestrial radio is so awful these days.

Anonymous said...

That is simply amazing. I am very excited. Now, my bosses will be on me about something else. Good!

Unknown said...

thanks infemity! listening to my favorite, beth orton...