Saturday, January 12, 2008

Barack Obama in Jersey City, NJ

Barack was in Jersey City the morning after New Hampshire. I tried to go, but I had a trial to tend to. I was discouraged after Hillary's win as well I must admit. I don't know who will win this thing. It seems to be a toss up right now. One thing is clear whoever we nominate (it seems clear it will be one of the two) they will face a barrage of "hate" from the right. And we will need every ounce of our democratic energy to beat them. I have criticized Hillary adamantly and stand behind what I have said. This blog is surely about Barack right now. But, come November I have decided, if Hillary is the nominee I will do my part to see her elected. Our country cannot take one more minute of Republican rule. Everything is at stake.

No comments: