Wednesday, August 29, 2007

True to Life: Amy Winehouse ain't goin' to Rehab

I first heard this song at the beginning of the summer. Some of our clients say this to us. "I ain't goin to rehab" which delays their case for months, sometimes years. Regardless, Amy Winehouse has so much talent the first time I heard this song I was completely blown away.

But, it seems SHE ain't goin to rehab and her family is frantic about her and her husband's dance with heroin. It is sad. Once the "stuff" gets a grip on you it is a long road back. Here is hoping she makes it.

2 comments:

lice said...

i'll have to do my rehab rendition for u. i agree. she's too young to understand the consequences of addiction. plus, the ppl around her don't help the situation either.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think she is great though, lice? or shall I say (A)lice. hehehehe...