Friday, August 31, 2007

Rove and Bush Say Goodbye

Rove's last day. Is anyone sad to see this moron leave?

I found this on the Daily Kos and find it kind of funny. Appropriate for the coming holiday weekend.

Rove and Bush Say Goodbye

So this is it.

Guess so.

I just wanted to say, y'know...

I know. It's okay, you don't have to say it.

This is hard.

Yeah.

Write me?

Sure. Every day, boss.

Cool.

I... I should prob'ly get goin'.

Yeah. Long drive.

Long drive. Texas.

Yeah. Texas. You, uh... You got everything?

Yeah.

Need gas money?

I'm good.

Okay then. Pinky shake?

Okay...pinky shake.

Attaboy. Say, Karl...

Yes, Mr. President?

You think we'll ever get the chance to fuck over this many people again?

I doubt it. But it was fun while it lasted.

Goddam right.

Savor these last sixteen months, sir. Tempus fugit.

Yeah. Tempered widget indeed.

No comments: