Thursday, May 24, 2007

Vote for the Memorial Day Assclown!


Who is it?


1) Nancy Pelosi, Steny Hoyer and Harry Reid, et al. for caving in to this administration and approving 100 billion in funding without a timetable for troop withdrawal? Check here for more.


2) The U.S. Military for firing 58 linguists because they are gay?


3) President Bush for telling White House correspondent David Gregory, (about terrorists) "they are a threat to your children."


4) Jason Giambi for possibly failing another drug test after telling Major League Baseball that we need to apologize for doing that "stuff."


We are open to comments and nominations.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

giambi, most def! be true, fool...

Anonymous said...

Pres. Bush for me. He is disgusting. How could he say that at a press conference?

For sure an the supreme assclown.

Anonymous said...

karl rove is my vote, for running the whole damned spectacle and being sincerely evil.

Anonymous said...

But, daddydan he won last week. This is a special edition.

Anonymous said...

I am going with President Bush. His ability to bring everything to terrorism infuriates me.

Anonymous said...

Bush. He is Assclown emiritus. he can't breathe without doing something assclownish. He is a veritable tool. Andrew Card and whichever assclown decided to bestow an honorary degree on him. (BTW, UMass - Amherst grad students are welcome at my house anytime.) Dems who voted for the funding bill--major assclowns. It's easy--no more money until Bush withdraws the troops. I can't believe I may not have anyone to vote for in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Hey R. Thelonius - how about Al Gore...he is my man until he proves me wrong or Edwards.

Assault on Reason kind of says it all...and I like the Assclown Emeritus status. It fits nice with the graphic. my new vote is for the trustees of UMASS - complete assclowns.