Sunday, December 9, 2007

Obama v. Clinton


Recent polls show Obama gaining and solidifying support in the four key states: Surprisingly, Obama has gained in every poll, but also surprisingly, Clinton seems to have a floor. Her support will fall, but only so far. Obama needs to get others involved, steal from Edwards and Richardson if he wants to seriously challenger Mrs. Clinton. All of it is good news for Obama (along with Oprah stumping for him), but it will not be enough if he cannot close the deal.


Iowa
Clinton 27%
Obama 25%
Edwards 21%
Richardson 9%
Biden 5%

New Hampshire
Clinton 30%
Obama 27%
Edwards 10%

Nevada
Clinton 34%
Obama 26%
Edwards 9%
Richardson 7%

South Carolina
Clinton 28%
Obama 25%
Edwards 18%

2 comments:

magda flores said...

I think that Edwards needs to drop out of the race. Most likely his supporters would go to Obama, then voila! No Clinton. (Sorry, la francaise)

I'm back on the Obama bandwagon starting this morning. We'll see how long this lasts.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I have been vascillating from Obama to Edwards to Dodd to Kucinich to Edwards and I am back on the Obama bandwagon myself.

I gave $100 last week. Still not completely satisfied either.