Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hoboken, NJ: the Walmart City

I saw this video on Hoboken 411 and it makes me want to puke and gather my things on Park Ave and get the hell out of town. Like all Hoboken is worth is dating, buying over priced Walmartified condos and babies. Gag. Puke. Barf.

I love Hoboken's location I will give them that. But, I also like the diversity, the feel, the parks, the people, the embracing of the working class and most importantly the access to so much public transportation. Ok and the restaurants.

But, this video makes me want to move to Jersey City and fast. If Hoboken is ever to have a reputation as a real city, it better find a way to have people move here for other reasons than to get laid and buy shitty housing.

2 comments:

JulieZing said...

This is gross. I am packing my bags and throwing up at the same time!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back Juliezing. it is totally pukeable.