Monday, May 5, 2008

sarah keeps the government outta her love with jimmy kimmel

thanks to SG reader lice-a-roni who spotted this and sent to me, knowing i luv the big S... by the way sarah is not 27, by my count she is 37... she uttered this phrase on the view once before & it makes me smile: "i don't want the government involved in our love."

Comedienne Sarah Silverman has vowed never to marry her longtime boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel - because their relationship is perfect as it is. The 27-year-old has been romantically involved with Kimmel, host of TV talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live, since 2002 - but she insists she has no plans to wed any time soon. She tells People.com, "I'll be honest, we have it good. I don't want the government involved in our love. When my friends get married I think it's romantic, I cry, whatever. But it's not for me." However, Silverman hasn't ruled out having children: "I might adopt, but we're going to wait. If you're going to have kids, you need to have time to give them undivided attention."

No comments: