Friday, June 15, 2007

Gonzalez Under Investigation for Yet, Another Crime.

Remember Alberto Gonzalez approved torture with his famous memo. I thought I would remind people we were angry with him long before he became Attorney General. But, now, he is under investigation for influencing one of his underlings testimony, Monica Goodling before the United States Congress. We couldn't get rid of this guy fast enough. As a friend said to me last night, you can't keep track of all the wrongdoings going on in this administration. ReThugligans.

1 comment:

joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool!

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle. That's not the point. Pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!