Thursday, October 16, 2008

Misconceptions of Obama Fuel the Republican Campaign

This report sends chills down my spine. Yes, as a progressive I look at the stupidity of these debates and see that a two party system is a joke. The debates are the repeat of the same questions asked over and over with no real substance and it is frustrating. My partner just gets uncomfortable watching them dance the dance and run out the clock and the question remains will real progress be made with an Obama Presidency? We know what a McCain Presidency brings. More war, more ignorance and less for regular people.

Then, I see this report in eastern Ohio, not that far from where I write really. These are people that live in the same country I inhabit. We look like one another, but we live in different worlds and the "misconceptions" of Obama must scare him. It scares the hell out of me.

No comments: